Friday, April 24, 2020

I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck


As most of you know I have been caring for a woman named Hilda Bryant. Also known as Mawmaw. I started caring for her in October of last year and I love working with her. She is always a ray of sunshine and likes calling you pet names such as sweet heart, honey bun, golden girl, dumpling, pumpkin and much more. If you get really lucky Mawmaw will tell you that she loves you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!

 Mawmaw used to have cats here at her house but they have passed away. I was given permission to bring my cats every once in awhile so Mawmaw could see them. This is twice now that Tina has been introduced to Mawmaw and she loves it. Every time she sees him she says "Here kitty kitty" calling for him. He is still learning the area but I'm sure soon enough he will get more comfortable and enjoy cuddling with her more.

Mawmaw gets a big smile on her face whenever Tina gets up in the chair with her. 


Tina didn't want to sit still so here is a lovely blooper. Look at that tongue!

This time Tina was trying to get into her side table. He is a goober. 

My pretty boy. I love how his eyes match the carpet. 

Every Friday Mawmaw gets her hair done by Debbie. She gets so excited to see Debbie and loves being pampered and getting her hair done. I always tell her she looks like a hot mama! Smoking hot! Today Phillip and Debbie treated us to Chick Fil A and some yummy chocolate chip cookies. Mawmaw enjoyed the chicken sandwich! And she always wants a good old Dr. Pepper to wash it down. She believes Dr. Pepper is the best stuff in the world and she's gotta have it!

Hilda lives right across from the church. Today was such a pretty day and I had to take some pictures. I have a setting on my camera that takes creative shots like this. I think they turned out pretty cool. 

It's pretty warm here today. I think it's supposed to be in the mid 70's and it's wonderful. As much as I miss my parents and my Ohio home, I'm enjoying this warm weather with my hubby. 

On a different note, we will hopefully get some driveway gravel delivered today! It's been a long time coming and we needed it really bad. 

Happy Friday everyone! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment